Light-O-Rama Forums

Let it Go from Frozen 12 CCR sequence

kneel999

Wow, awesome song and awesome sequence! I got chills watching it! (no pun intended)

• 5 months later...

Looks great.

Some day I may try doing a ccr tree but for now I will keep doing a ccr Matrix until I get bored of it or until I buy 12 more ccrs for a ccr tree & then I will more than likely end up buying sequences for it :lol: & keep sequencing the Matrix . I want to add four more ribbons to that as will, heck more if I could.

Again great job.

I guess since you didn't respond that means you don't want to share. I can understand when you don't want to share your hard work, but you can at least answer the question.

Neal sells his sequences and does very good work. I am not sure of a link, but if you do a search of his postings, I think you can find it. He also sold on ebay.

Steve

Neal you are awesome!!!! Great job. I hope I can catch on to the programing in superstar quickly. I am trying to find some more video's of people using superstar as I know I haven't even scratched the surface. I just go into SSS last week and am only 1/3 of the way done with Drummer Boy. I have only tried scene, morph, and text so far and haven't figured out how to make any animations or even two colors at once yet. Totally new, but I am sure with more research I will get it. Thanks for the inspiration/ letting me see it is possible!!! GREAT WORK

I guess since you didn't respond that means you don't want to share. I can understand when you don't want to share your hard work, but you can at least answer the question.

Sorry, I guess I haven't checked this post in a while. Someone else answered it in an earlier response but I do sell them so I can't give them away obviously in fairness to all who purchase them.

www.valleycenterholidaylights.com/sequences.html