Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie's - Interest in another Sequence Editor Course?

Don

Sequence Editor course  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Any interest in another 1 hour Sequence Editor course?

• Yes
    • Not

I'm debating on holding another Sequence Editor - Basics course over the next few weeks. Was wondering if any of the newbies would be interested.

It would be a 60 to 90 minute course on the basics of the Sequence Editor, channel configurations, import/export, programming effects, etc.

Cost would be around $14.00.

If interested, please vote in the poll and let me know.

Right now the dates would be a Saturday or Sunday. My week days are somewhat of a scheduling nightmare as of late.

Forgot to mention this would be an online course, so no travel would be necessary. Just hop on the computer, and join the class.

Right now the dates would be a Saturday or Sunday. My week days are somewhat of a scheduling nightmare as of late.

Forgot to mention this would be an online course, so no travel would be necessary. Just hop on the computer, and join the class.

Still date dependent for me as I will be out of town in a few weeks for a couple of weeks. :unsure: 

As far as upcoming dates ... I'll be at The Academy (theultimateacademy.com) the following weekend, so the earliest would be the 19th. The Expo is that weekend, so I don't know if I'll try that weekend or not.

Thus the earliest the next class would be is the weekend of the 26th.