Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Songs for 2014

marsh28

I am not too proud to admit that I bought quite a few sequences. I've also gotten some from people who share them. Then I edit them to fit my setup. When I sequence my own, I use Papagayo for the lip synching, which only takes me about 2-3 hours per song to get the bulk of it done. I then refine the lip synching in LOR, splitting out the various harmonies, etc. SuperStar is helpful to get some sequencing ideas and can really speed the process. It still takes a while to finish a song, but Papagayo and SuperStar really help.

How do you all have enough time to sequence all these songs?  I'm impressed.  I'm always lucky to get about 3 done each year.

Who gets them ALL done?   Shoot, I have a total of 98+ songs, I know I added a few more to my list so I know that list is now over 105+ songs on my to sequence list.   Now how many do I actually have done? Only 29 from my total list of sequences to do.   Some  I may abandon {if I just can't get them where I at least want them}, others I'll continue to work on and keep plugging through the year and add them to next year.    So I don't ever count on getting ALL of them done for the current years display.

And even within those 29, a few of them need a few more tweaks and tinkering to make them even better.    

But at least they're useable as is, and too me, as long as they are useable!

Now they may not be right spot on, but I can at least get away with using them in my display.   The general audience usually don't notice the nuances that we, the sequencers, do on our own and others sequences when we watch them.   So much for perfection, right? :P  :wacko:  ;)

Edited by Orville

hello- I would love to get a copy of what ever you are willing to share. I have a Doz or so I would be more than willing to share. Just PM me with 2013 Seq in the subject. 

Thanks

Brian

Giga01452@gmail.com

So I've been timing how long its taken me to sequence this year.  I'm using pixels and just realized one of my new seqeunces is taking about 10 hours per minute.....  OMG!!

So I've been timing how long its taken me to sequence this year.  I'm using pixels and just realized one of my new seqeunces is taking about 10 hours per minute.....  OMG!!

can't wait to see the videos of what you have done.  you always seem to kick it up a notch.

can't wait to see the videos of what you have done.  you always seem to kick it up a notch.

yeah.  Lets see if I get it all working first... ;)

• 2 months later...