Light-O-Rama Forums

music needed

JEFFREYM

I know you have seen this b-4 but now IM in great need of this Disney CD I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUY DIRECTLY FROM THE GREAT LAND OF DISNEY AND THEY HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT 4 THE PAST 2 MOS. TRIED JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE TO GET IT EVEN LIMEWIRE STILL NOTHING! CAN ANYONE HELP ME? I CAN PAY FOR IT TOO, INCLUDING A BONUS FINDERS FEE I'M DESPERATE THE TITLE IS:: BELIEVE IN HOLIDAY MAGIC

This falls under the category if Disney made the CD more available, more would buy it rather than share it around. I also have tried to purchase it from Disney and basically gotten nowhere. Do a search from Yahoo on Holiday Magic torrent and you may be surprised. :shock:

Disney also may be phasing this CD out as I have heard they have a new/updated show this year at the park which may follow with a new CD.

You need torrent software to be able to download them. Once downloaded they are in the common extensions such as wav or mp3. Torrent software is free and most torrent sites have links where to get it. As far as I know this sharing is not legal and I in no way shape or form condone it but it is something that I have noticed that is out there and available.

If anyone does come across a copy of the "Believe In Holiday Magic" Cd/song, I would love to buy it, this is closs to impossible to find, I tried to record it off a youtube vid but quality stinks.

I'm Also looking for the Coca Cola song, "Holiday's are coming". Any ideas, Thanks

• 2 months later...

I know this isn't a legal method of obtaining music, but I have gotten a lot of stuff for my LOR displays this way.
Go to www. dogpile.com
Type in the song or artist of which you are looking for
Click on Audio
Click on Search
Click on Advance Search
Click on MP3 format
I would recommend using firefox to download the file.
You might have luck finding some of your Christmas songs there.

Here's another alternative that's completely legal, just a lot of trouble.

• Create a new email addresss on yahoo.com, gmail.com, or some other free email site. This is important because after you sign up, you'll be getting a bunch of spam.
  • Go to www.ez-tracks.com.
  • Register.
  • Keep clicking on the "No thanks" links on the pages you see until you get to the actual download page.
  • Download your Christmas music.

Why this works: Most of the songs on that site say something like "original artist". This means the song is actually performed by a "cover band", that sounds almost like the original artist, but is much cheaper. Thus the owner of that site doesn't have to pay much for the downloadable songs, which no one will be able to distinguish from the originals, and they get money by selling your contact information and providing pay-per-click pages. That's why you need the throw away email address.

I used this site to get a copy of "Monster Mash", which I used in my (limited) Halloween sequence last year.

Edit: fix typo

If anyone needs this song, please let me know. I have the full 13 minute track that I would be glad to send to you. You may want to create a gmail account so that it can be sent without a size limitation - 12.3mb.

Shawn Thiel

• 9 months later...

If you still have Disney Holiday magic I would like to see if you would share that with me, My daughter would ove that song, I ma a new user and just trying to get things wraped up, dan@bbptool.com, Thank you