Light-O-Rama Forums

License renewal / software upgrade

gwallman1

Over the weekend, I paid to renew my license so I'd be updated (upgraded) from 2.9.4 to 3.17. I also purchased the SuperStar add on for rgb pixels. I purchased the download only option (no CD).

Afterwards, I received emails confirming the purchase and in the message instructions stated AFTER installing the new version of software, open sequence editor, etc.

But nothing was ever provided to actually download the software or any instructions to do so. Since it specifies to enter the new license key AFTER downloading the new version, I'm afraid to do anything now or out of order.

I emailed LOR's software address as it suggests, but have never heard back (3 business days now). LOR has always provided great service and prompt responses, so with this delay in responding, I thought I'd ask here if anyone can steer me in the right direction.

Thanks.

The 'Software' address hasn't been used for several years.  You should have got an auto reply back to use the help desk system.

Software downloads can always be found on our website: http://www1.lightorama.com/

Look under 'Support' then 'S3 Download'.

You should NOT have received a new software key, your key will remain UNCHANGED.  All we do is update the dates on our server as well as the indicator that you now have SuperStar.  If you have 2 or more keys, then you purchased something incorrectly.  Please open a help desk ticket, and include your order number(s) as well as license keys.

The license key was provided (and still the same as previous).  I was just looking for how to initiate the download first.  Thanks for pointing me to the right location on the LOR site, Admin.  That was the one piece of info not included in the emails - the actual location of the downloads.

I've now completed and opened and all seems to be running fine.  Thanks as always for the assistance.