Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Training 4/12 - Still want to join?

Don

I have good news for you then. Registration for the class ends at 11:30am, CDT. That's a little under 12 hours from the time of this post.

If you still want to join, you can. You can even use the code LastMinute during the signup process, and take an additional 20% the price.You will use this code during the payment portion of the signup.

Here is the link to register.

Edited by Don

The next course is scheduled for 4/26. Don't let the 7 hour time span scare you. About 6 hours of the day is set aside for instruction, with the remainder for breaks, etc. If anyone wants to register for the next course, see the link in my current signature. 

Thank you Don for the class yesterday. I learned a lot of new tricks. Can't wait to use them.

Glad you could make it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Don is the class on for this weekend?I can't find a schedule any where and the website says there are no scheduled training classes looking to get in on this weekend if so.

Thanks Jeff

Hi Don is the class on for this weekend?I can't find a schedule any where and the website says there are no scheduled training classes looking to get in on this weekend if so.

Thanks Jeff

After numerous people contacted me and said they were signing up 'right away', and then failed to do so I decided to cancel the class this weekend.

If you are interested in a modified version of the course this weekend, send me a message and let me know.