Light-O-Rama Forums

Converting to a RGB channel

doctorp61

I have converted all my channels that I am going to use as dumb RBG's and I know how to sequence them on, off, dim, shimmer, etc.  but I cannot figure out how to make the color I want.  I'm sure it's going to be a % of each RGB but I can't get there!?!

I'm sure it's right under my nose, but that's generally the problem!

Help!

Jim

On each RGB row there are 3 little Red, Green and Blue boxes. Click on it and it will expand the 3 channel colors. The black row will be the combination of the 3 colors. So if you want Orange, you would fill in 100% red and 50% green. The black row will show Orange. Click on the same 3 boxes to close the RGB row. That is one way of doing it. The way I choose colors is open the Color Fade tool. Make both side the same color and then click and hold in the cell of the black row and drag the curser to where you want to end that color. Do the same for the next color leaving a "fade" area between the 2 colors. Then go back with the fill tool and click between the 2 colors. This will fill and fade the open area between the 2 colors.

You could just pick the color you want or enter the code with the color fade tool........

LOR%20color%20select.JPG

Also with the color fade tool if you want only a single color, red for example, then you would choose red on both sides of the pop-up shown, and 'fade' from red to red.

Awesome, that is exactly what I needed just a little shove in the right direction.

Thanks!