Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas in Hollis - Singing trees

Softball Shawn

Anyone out there have Christmas in Hollis programmed for the singing trees? I would love to add this to my playlist. Thanks in advance.

Oh Boy...I would love a copy as well for the singing Trees...   eshupe at kqrsrocks.com  Thanks in advance Caniac!

Really seems like there is a lot of interest in this song for singing trees. I wish I knew how to program it so I could do it for all of us.

Has anyone received a copy yet??  I requested but did not receive...I asked please  ...

No, unfortunately we are having a tough time finding anyone that has done this. I put up the original request but have yet to receive any confirmation that someone has actually done this song. I am just keeping up hope that someone has the time and talent to do it.

I sequenced the song but don't have the singing sequenced to mouth movements. Not sure if it helps or not but you can download the sequence on my website.

I sequenced the song but don't have the singing sequenced to mouth movements. Not sure if it helps or not but you can download the sequence on my website.

Awesome Deacon! It might not be with the singing trees, but it's a start! Thank you much.