Light-O-Rama Forums

Frozen- Let it go sequence

Meegan

If all the other cool kids are doing it then... haha yea my daughter would this. If you don't mind xolov516@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

I know that you must be getting tired of all of these requests, but if possible, could you send a copy to me at stollo770@gmail.com ? I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

12 pages and counting of requests... Did I miss a link to what this sequence actually looks like?

Edited by Liberty-Laser

hello, james if i could get a copy on your next mass mailing i would appreciate it. It looks like youve done a real service and i thank you in advance for your generosity, and talent. jwythe66@comcast.net. thanks again, 

If you dont mind at all, I would love to have a copy of this for my daughter. She sings this song way more than a kid should haha. 

xolov516@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance, I really do appreciate it. 

James,

If you are still sharing I would really appreciate a copy also.  lemtlowe@gmail.com

Thank You,

Mike

Hey James

I did request a copy to, but as we are a new user here to this forums, it must not have shown up. You are appreciated by all here who you have shared a copy of your sequence with. Thank you for doing so. I have been an LOR user for since 2006, but we have short notice to go to Disney and I won't have tome to sequence this song. So if you would be kind enough to share with me I will let you know what I have as well.

Hope you have Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas!

Mitch and Darcie (Angel)

Port Saint Lucie and Jupiter FL

Shout out to Mike Lowe ^^^^^ above. Contact me Mike Please!

mitchlee@thunderroadmusic.com

Edited by Angel

Could you please email me this sequence (16 channel)? 

Jeremiah.Curtis84@gmail.com

Thank you, 

Jeremiah