Light-O-Rama Forums

Frozen- Let it go sequence

Meegan

I was afraid that you missed my request. If you wouldn't mind sending it to me again I would really appreciate it. My post was just approved today to post on the forum.

Thanks again in advance,

jlamsucpe@gmail.com

I want to thank James again for being so giving with his sequences, along with others on the forum who are doing so. 

I am just getting the knack of sequencing the HolidayCoro singing trees with Papagayo, with much help (and thanks) to the help of BobO and others, I have a greater appreciation for the efforts going into doing these.  Even being a musician and able to work with beats and such, I never realized how difficult it is to get timing just right, especially with the faces.  So as I get some songs completed, I will share my face sequences.  I am sure they will not be as perfect as some, but I am getting better..... :P

James. I have watched this topic and couldn't understand the fuss until I watched the film mid Atlantic and have been to Disney today. Any chance of a copy?

Tony@tshepherd.fsnet.co.uk

Thanks

I would like a copy 2 please. Got my granddaughter the dress for Christmas, Its her all time movie to watch.

Thanks

Sorry its been a hot week brain a little fried forgot email

veatch@fuse.net

Edited by nader

It sounds like this is the song of the year for sequencers. May I be added to the list as well please?

oilmoney@shaw.ca

Hello:

I am going to try this song myself, but if I could get a copy it would be a awesome foundation. I have singing Christmas trees and I want to focus on this song this year.

TheInflatableGuy@msn.com

Thank you,

Gary 

Edited by The Inflatable Guy

I am going to do the faces to this song so check out my thread for updates " I do singing faces for Christmas free....."

would like a copy as well. 

studog86@hotmail.com

• Like 1