Light-O-Rama Forums

Getting Started with Light-O-Rama - Training Class Schedule

Don

The schedule for the Getting Started with Light-O-Rama course has been set. Dates, times and prices are shown below.

Currently this course is scheduled to be held 4 times starting on March, 29 and running through the month of April. Please note: 6 hours of instruction, 1 hour of breaks scattered throughout the day.

Click the link next to the date/time you wish to register for.
March 29, 2014    10a-5p (CDT)    $60    Click to Register

April 12, 2014       Noon-7p (CDT)  $80   Click to Register

April 19, 2014       10a-5p (CDT)    $80    Click to Register

April 26, 2014       Noon-7p (CDT)  $80   Click to Register

What is covered?
It's 6 hours of class time, so a lot of material is covered. For a complete list, please visit the training section of our website.

Where is the class held?
Our training classes are held online via GoToTraining. No need to travel to another city and sit in a hotel conference room. You can dial into the training class via your phone, or use your computers microphone and speakers. Please note: To minimize distractions some or all participants may be placed on mute. Even though your line may be muted, you will still be able to hear, and even have the opportunity to ask questions. 

Don't like the times above?

Let us know what other times you may be interested in. We can't please everyone, but we will try to schedule courses that are more inline with your schedule. For you folks in Australia, if you'd like a Sunday course let me know. If there are enough people who can attend a Sunday (Australia time) course, then I will schedule one for you folks over there.

Disclaimer: This course is prepared and presented by Synchronized Christmas. Light-O-Rama has no input on our training courses.

• 3 weeks later...

March 29, 2014    10a-5p (CDT)    $60    Click to Register

This session is being held this coming Saturday, 03/29. If you want to attend the class you are encouraged to register today.

Click the link in the quoted message to register.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you new to Light-O-Rama, or those who just want to learn more, don't forget about our Getting Started with Light-O-Rama course coming up on 4/12.

See the links in the original post to sign up and attend this session.

To see what will be covered, click here.

When I was making the schedule I didn't realize that Easter was on 4/20. As a result I've gone ahead and cancelled the 4/19 class, as I suspect many people will be unavailable that weekend.

There is a course scheduled for this coming Saturday (4/12). If you are new to LOR and want to learn a lot in one day, this is the course for you.

To see what will be covered, click here.

To register, see the links in the first post of this thread.