Light-O-Rama Forums

Changing Channel Config

dl20415

Here's my problem! I made a new channel config to better meet my planned layout. When I try to export it into my sequences, everything is not in the right place. I changed all the controller settings in the sequence to match the new layout before importing new layout config file! What am I missing?

Sounds like your channel list is in a different order in the updated sequence as compared to the others.  The channels need to be in EXACTLY the same order.

• 1 month later...

Regarding channel configuration, how can I protect a group from being accidentally edited?

I have my singing face sequencing complete and combined in a group and want to protect it from me accidentally changing it (via moving the "off" tool over the group and wiping out all previously good work).

Help please.

Create a second track and move the face channels into it.

Don't completely disable undo recording, so if you should happen to make a boo-boo it can be nullified.

(You might also want to learn the keyboard commands so you can use the "Select" option for your cursor and won't have to worry about inadvertently moving the cursor into someplace where you don't really want it.)

Edited by George Simmons