Light-O-Rama Forums

Synchronized Christmas - 2014 Winter Sale

Don

The 2014 Winter Sale from Synchronized Christmas has started.

You will find all of the sale prices, and links to the products here: store.synchronizedchristmas.com/2014wintersale

A things to note:

1) These are new items.

2) They are all G3. I haven't sold G1/2 items in a few years.

3) Yes, they all have a warranty. We offer the exact same warranty as LOR.

4) CTB16-PC Complete = You have to assemble the power cords.

5) CTB16-PC ReadyToGo = Open box, plug in, Go. (No assembly.)

6) Allow time for shipping.

holiday coro gives training videos for free and u can learn as much if not more  i've watched them all and understood them better than lor training

Edited by john fulkerson

$45.00 for 1 hour of training cmon now sounds a bit to high

I see you looked around the rest of my store. Thank you. You may have noticed those are the prices for 1 on 1 training which is customized to what the person wishes to learn or focus on. Interestingly, I've been told I don't charge enough for 1 on 1 training.

I do have group sessions where the prices are lower. The downside (for some) is that they have to share the session with others, and the classes are more 'generic' in nature.

holiday coro gives training videos for free and u can learn as much if not more  i've watched them all and understood them better than lor training

I'm not LOR, I don't work for LOR, nor do I have anything to do with LOR training classes.

It was brought to my attention late yesterday that the pricing for the CTB16PC-ReadyToGo controllers had not been updated for the sale.

If you had visited the site yesterday and held off on buying because of the error, please know that it has been corrected. The sale price now appears for the controllers.

The 2014 Winter Sale from Synchronized Christmas has started.

You will find all of the sale prices, and links to the products here: store.synchronizedchristmas.com/2014wintersale

A things to note:

1) These are new items.

2) They are all G3. I haven't sold G1/2 items in a few years.

3) Yes, they all have a warranty. We offer the exact same warranty as LOR.

4) CTB16-PC Complete = You have to assemble the power cords.

5) CTB16-PC ReadyToGo = Open box, plug in, Go. (No assembly.)

6) Allow time for shipping.

How much time should we allow?

Well, some of the orders from this weekend went out yesterday. The rest should be ready to go today or tomorrow.

Shipping time is outstanding.  Ordered on Saturday and product shipped from East coast(LOR) today and yesterday was a holiday.  

Thanks Don for your excellent customer service and communications!

Jim

Edited by atver

Just an update. The orders placed through yesterday have gone out. That being said, I wouldn't expect it to be a long wait; but if it doesn't go out in 2 days, please don't get upset.

Just an update. The orders placed through yesterday have gone out. That being said, I wouldn't expect it to be a long wait; but if it doesn't go out in 2 days, please don't get upset.

Mine will be here today, thanks Don!

Just a reminder this sale will run through Sunday evening.

Most orders are being shipped out the next day. There is a very good chance that if you place your order before the sale ends, it will be on the way to you sooner than you might think.

The 2014 Winter Sale will be ending on Sunday evening, around 6:00pm CST. Might end a few minutes before, might end a few hours later. When it's over, it's over. If you are going to order during this sale, please don't wait until the last minute. 

A quick thank you to those who participated in the sale.

Those orders placed late Friday and over the weekend will be going out early this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure wish that you would ship to Canada.  I looked at your sale prices and would have bought.  Now I'll need to wait and see if LOR has the same items on sale in their spring or summer sale.  I would have preferred to buy early when I knew the items were on sale.