Light-O-Rama Forums

16 CCR "Jeff Challenge" TSO

davensj

Could you please pm me with info also. This is very exciting and would be glad to purchase these sequences.    Chris

Hi Torq!  It's kinda like the old way of animating. I guess the best way to describe it is you make several images, and put them in place frame by frame.  Each image has a slightly different movement than the last.  Also, using SuperStar's "x&y" feature.

Sorry if I can't explain it properly :-)

Torq, it takes some practice.  It was a learning curve for me, too.  But once you understand it better, it's great to create something fun. 

• 9 months later...

Hope you had a great Christmas Dave! Finally found time to video and edit sequences I bought from you. People loved them.

Hey Carlos! Very nice display, buddy! Haha I'm honored you chose one my sequences to record. Thank you buddy!

Dave, you are gonna cost me money.  As it turns out, that is the first 16 string sequence I have watched.  Been thinking about adding 4 more strings to my pixel tree, and that just might push me over the edge!  What a difference the extra 4 strings makes in what can be done....

Yes, Dave pulled this one off last year and it was loved by many at my show. The pixel tree I have it bigger than the norm and the sequences looks GREAT on it. Can't wait to see what Dave pull out the hat this year but I bet they will be better than last years if he can do it. ... Haha... Another Jeff Challenge? What you says Dave? Up for it?

Jeff

• Like 1

Thanks k6ccc and Jeff! I am not sure about challenges as of yet. I still have several months before Christmas this year :-)

I'm working on a few things and experimenting right now. If SuperStar gets an upgrade in the software, I'd certainly use all the effects I can haha.

Can't wait to see what you come up with, Dave. My frozen sequence was a big hit thanks to your pixel tree sequence.

Dave,

Any more thoughts about doing Horizontal Matrix this year?  Seriously thinking about adding either a 12x100 or 24x50 matrix in addition to the pixel tree this year, or maybe two 12x50 matrices.  Was even thinking about a "globe" based on Reflections of Earth at Epcot Center at Disney World.  Not at all sure how sequencing would work for that.

Edited by Denny

Hey thank you Mike! It was a big hit in my dipplay too. I actually didn't know so many kids knew the lyrics to that song lol.

I am working on a 81x50 across the whole roof. Sure hope to pull some great stuff off this year. I can see 3 or 4 of the 16x50 trees at one time on the roof... LOL