Light-O-Rama Forums

Crazy Frog Sequence

davensj

12 CCR sequence to Crazy Frog.  I created this for a friend.  Just another step closer to start my "Jeff Challenge" :-D

Edited by davensj
  • Like 1

Man - you do good work!

I did that song for a client a few years ago. Probably one of the most dememted Christmas tunes I've ever heard not done by Bob Rivers.

Seeing your stuff makes me feel more and more like I want a pixel tree for which I want you to do the sequencing. You, sir, definitely are a talent!

Hey thanks George, Brian, and plasmadrive!! :-D

I'm honored you guys like it, and I appreciate the feedback.

Edited by davensj

With work like this I can't wait to see the outcome of the "Jeff challenge".  What you are seeing here folks is pure talent..and my bank account rapidly draining...

LOL, Hi Randy!   I'm honored for the high compliment, thank you.  It's all in good fun, and it's nice of you to say. I sincerely appreciate it :-)

12 CCR sequence to Crazy Frog.  I created this for a friend.  Just another step closer to start my "Jeff Challenge" :-D

Dave,

Again you have taken this to another level and done a great job on this one. It will be fun time when you jump on that Challenge so keep me in the loop. I think back to our conversation and I am in shock with your pixel tree. I just wonder what it would be like when you do a full sequence in a big yard. Let me know if you can be hired to do a sequence. 

Again great Job.

Jeff

Love your sequence... Wish I could do that. My wife is a fan too.. Wonder why ladies love it so much... Would you be willing to share it?

Thanks Jeff, scubado, and Daryl!!

Jeff, I'm looking forward to creating the TSO sequence. Yes, I'll keep you in the loop. After all, its a "Jeff Challenge" LOL.

LOL Dave.. I am in the shop building props for this years show and pulling as these zip ties. Your skills in SS are great!!!! The Jeff Challenge has me pumped up to quit building props and start sequencing LOL... 

Jeff

LOL thanks Jeff! I have 3 other sequences to complete, then I'll start on your challenge :-)

I did create some tests scenes for it just to get an idea what looks good. Working with 16 CCR's is very nice. Having the extra pixels give me more space to animate.

10-4.. Kick it in gear as I have not seen the next one from you yet. I greatly enjoy seeing what you come out with next. LOL

Jeff

Dave

there are a lot of people here that are inspired by your talent and it will only raise the height and level of animation that can be done using ccr's and I know that any challenge put before you will be done really enjoy watching all of your sequences hope to see more thank you Blair

Haha thank you Jeff and Blair! You guys make me blush while reading your posts. I'm flattered you all enjoy the sequences. I love the SuperStar software!! And my passion for animation goes great with it. I'm playing around with Nutcracker, too. The visuals that can be created in Nutcracker are very impressive!

Jeff, I'll post the other sequences I created (or helped create) for over the last few days

Oh, I almost forgot....

Jeff, I'm starting Dreams of Fireflies tonight, yay!