Light-O-Rama Forums

Super star Lic.

Larry Leonhardt

So you don't even own SS yet, but carried on like that above?

I have been watching all the Tutorials. I have talked with the creator of SS. when some one says that SS doesnt support RGB, all i did was correct them. Sorry if i hurt your ego.

when some one says that SS doesnt support RGB, all i did was correct them. Sorry if i hurt your ego.

SFD George and myself know what we are talking about we have been using Light O Rama  for years. We did research with a bunch of different programs. And for the record I don't need corrected.

Edited by TitusCarnathan

SFD George and myself know what we are talking about we have been using Light O Rama  for years. We did research with a bunch of different programs. And for the record I don't need corrected.

Obviously if you have false information then you do need to be corrected. But hey, this is yer little world so have at it. I wont try to fit into your little clique anymore. Bye Bye.

I have been watching all the Tutorials. I have talked with the creator of SS. when some one says that SS doesnt support RGB, all i did was correct them. Sorry if i hurt your ego.

Well I am glad that over the past month (since you became a member) you have clearly gathered all the knowledge that you plan to need in this hobby since if you keep up your current approach I highly doubt you are going to get much assistance from many of the trusted members here otherwise. Wish you luck Sir (especially with that Instant Sequencer).

• Like 1

Sorry you feel that way, But when someone tells me I'm wrong I stand up for myself. Good luck with you display and God Bless I'm closed on this matter.

Heh, Jerry just blocked me on Facebook after running there, crying that he was being "bullied" here, and I called him out on the fact that he insulted everyone who hand-sequences their display by saying we don't have a life.

Class-act.

P.S.  Jerry - this is George's display.  Do you think your auto-sequences are as good?

• Like 1

He blocked me also, It just proves he is wrong. I really don't give a south end of a north bound rat what this guy does. If he doesn't like it he can block me here too.

Edited changed Donkey to rat

Edited by TitusCarnathan

nutcracker is free and for JERRY 72 it has a random effects builder (instance sequence) you will just have to learn to read to use it