Light-O-Rama Forums

Bob Rivers, Flu Ride 12 CCR sequence

davensj

Ok, here's Bob Rivers "Flu Ride" parody of "Sleigh Ride". I thought it was a fun sequence to create. I hope it's not too gross, LOL. But then again, my camera doesn't capture all the proper colors :-(

• Like 1

Looks great, but you have way to much time on your hands.  You make the rest of us look bad with the number of sequences you produce.

LOL, thanks everyone! Grinch, OMG you're funny and thanks for that, LOL!!

When I first heard this song it made me laugh. I thought I'd give it a shot at sequencing it :-)

Thank everyone!!!

• Like 1

I really enjoy watching all of your SS sequences.  Lots of imagination and fun effects!

After watching them, I am planning on spending the next few weeks (or more) coming up with a "library" of effects to use for this year's show.

Hey thanks wbaker4! I'm glad it inspired you with SuperStar. It's a great software to play with :-D

Edited by davensj

yet another awesome animation from the master. 

I've used Microsoft expression to capture the visualizer screen for previews.  It's easier than pointing a camera at the screen, you can get it here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=27870

I'm using 

http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor.aspx

this year though I haven't tried the screen capture yet .

Edited by khawes

Thanks Keith and Scubado!! LOL, Keith, I'm hardly a master.  It's just fun to do :-)  

I'm honored you guys like it, thank you!!!  One of these days I seriously need to learn the rest of LOR software.  The SS software is awesome, I'm glad Brian created it.  For that, thank you Brian!!

Hi Keith, thanks for letting me know about the MS Expressions!!  I like it!

Here's a video showing better color...

Edited by davensj
  • Like 1

Davensj

Well what can I say that has not been said before talent; talent; sequences are excellent enjoyed every one of them thank you for letting us see your work you deserve a pat on the back for showing us how it is done Blair