Light-O-Rama Forums

Strange message

shfr26

Put a new hard drive in my computer and transferred my sequences over and I get this message when I open any of them,       "This sequence was saved using a later version of Light O rama software, It may contain features this version will ignore, If you save this sequence using this version of Light O Rama, any such features will not be included in the newly saved file" Any Ideas??  Both hard drives have 2.9.4 on them.

You say both computers have 2.9.4 but your avatar says 3.7.0 ???

If you have a older version of software, that's the kind of message you will get if the sequence was done with newer software.

Edited by Santas Helper
  • Like 1

Thanks, got it.  Ok, here you go guys,  Dang!!!  I feel stupid today.  You would think this was my first time.  I typed it, I'm sure someone will jump on it and have a response for my dumb post of the day. :D

Thanks, got it.  Ok, here you go guys,  Dang!!!  I feel stupid today.  You would think this was my first time.  I typed it, I'm sure someone will jump on it and have a response for my dumb post of the day. :D

C'mon Pete... what could we possibly say that you haven't heard before???

• Like 1

C'mon Pete... what could we possibly say that you haven't heard before???

How about, Dang your smart, Wow, you know soooo much, your good looking, you are my hero, or so many more that I have never heard.

I sit corrected.

Perhaps my question should have read: "C'mon Pete... what could we TRUTHFULLY say that you haven't heard before???"

• Like 1

How about, Dang your smart, Wow, you know soooo much, your good looking, you are my hero, or so many more that I have never heard.

Isn't that what the wife is supposed to say? :lol: