Light-O-Rama Forums

The phantom of the opera medley

oilmoney

One of my " must sequence " songs of the year will be the phantom of the opera medley by Lindsey Sterling. I plan to " give the violin life " across 12-16 4CH mini trees and I also really like how the track transitions through the different songs in the musical allowing you to change the display to try and convey the feeling the music is giving. As soon as I'm finished it you guys can have it if you want, everyones been awesome on here to me so I'll try and give back this year. I think it's going to be a slow grind sequencing the violin but I think the end result will be worth it. The track runs 6:28 but I'm going to try to get it down to 5 mins or so, if you haven't heard it give it a listen...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oilmoney

• caniac

• james morris

• Grinch

Very cool song. Was lucky enough to see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. Every time I hear any of these songs i still get chills.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Just an update of my progress...I'm about 50% complete sequencing the violin so far. Once I'm done that I'll try and clean it up, add the rest of my effects and send it out. On the vizualizer the mini trees really dance nicely to the violin. I've reduced the track down to about 4:30 as well.  I'll send to all as soon as I'm done!