Light-O-Rama Forums

Pentatonix Little Drummer Boy

davensj

I can only agree with the tears in the eyes part above. It will fit my show perfectly and I need to make it fit a 16x84 pixel tree. Images on my tree look great and cant wait to see this one...

Jeff

Wanted to post two links on Dave's sequences.  Here is a page of all his videos displaying his work,  

then look for his name below the video.  Click on it to show all his videos.

Next is the link to all his sequences on E bay,            http://www.ebay.com/sch/davensj/m.html?item=271376824376&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f2f51b838%C2%A0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Hope this helps some of you that have asked.

Edited by Ralph A

Thanks Ralph and Jeff :-D

Jerry, I personally don't know how to convert a sequence the way you described, but Jeff seems like an expert in that area.  Hopefully he can send you some info :-)

Thanks for the comment Dave, Far from being a pro at this but caffine has worked on a pices of software that will allow you to make a 12 sting into a 14 or 16 string pixel tree.At this time I understand he has been working on being about to reduce and increase the number of pixels per string. If he pulls this off it will save me plenty of time and I know many that will love a program like that. My tree is a 16 string by 84 node so I always spend 6 to 7 hours converting a 12x50 to fit mine. It may not be perfect but I will be the only one that notices the flaw. LOL

Jeff

Edited by Jeff Messer

Another excellent sequence Dave. Very impressive. The drummer boy and baby Jesus images are my favorite.

Hey Scott!! Thanks, I'm glad you like it :-D

Jerry, I agree, I really like this song version, too.  The harmonizing is done so well.

• 1 month later...