Light-O-Rama Forums

Pentatonix Little Drummer Boy

davensj

This is my version of Pentatonix "Little Drummer Boy". 12 CCR's and 6 channel star. It took me awhile , but it's finally complete, yay!

• Like 1

This is my version of Pentatonix "Little Drummer Boy". 12 CCR's and 6 channel star. It took me awhile , but it's finally complete, yay!

Looks good. I bet it will look even better when ya get it all set up in the yard with some back ground lights.

Thanks Bob and Jerry! I hope to add Cosmic Color Ribbons to outline my house this year. I hope it all works out :-)

Dave, Dave , Dave -- OMG you nailed this one for sure. The picture of Jesus and Little drummer boy was a knock out the park my friend. Chat with you soon.....

Jeff

Hey, thanks Jeff!!  After working on this for so long, the harmonizing of the song is still stuck in my head, LOL.  This group is really good

A very touching version of the song. And an excellent job on the sequence. Its not easy to get everything synched so well as you have and you have some excellent images. The image of the baby Jesus smiling is the highlight to me. I would not have thought you could get an image that good in the limited resolution we have to work with.

As much as anyone, I understand the countless hours you must have put into this sequence. Beyond that, it is just plain good! It brought tears to my eyes as I watched it.

• Like 3

LOL thanks Ralph!!

And thank you htebault and Brian! I'm honored it was touching for you. This song version was a challenge due to all the harmonies and slow rhythm. I was glad to finally complete it. I do appreciate everyone's feedback :-)

Awesome job!     Had to have a copy, so I just bought one on ebay.     Thank-you!       I hope Ralph is sharing the profits with you   :)

We haven't built our tree yet and could use some input on how to finish the star portion of the design if you have time to shoot me an IM.