Light-O-Rama Forums

you have lights , lights and lights

movieman4

Hello, i tried to find led strings here in the netherlands but all manufacturers say the lights are non dimmable so i think no use for a controller.

can anyone tell me witch lights are good to use?

i am thinking of buying some M6 led strings in the US.......but lots of shipping costs to holland.

Hello, i tried to find led strings here in the netherlands but all manufacturers say the lights are non dimmable so i think no use for a controller.

can anyone tell me witch lights are good to use?

i am thinking of buying some M6 led strings in the US.......but lots of shipping costs to holland.

can anyone advise me of witch lights to buy ?

Hi. Not sure this helps but I'm in the uk and use USA lights. I ordered my controllers set to 110 volt and use big transformers to reduce the power. The USA lights are so much cheaper and offer a wide variety. I'm lucky in that I have a house in Florida so I come over and grap as much as u can in the post christmas sales. If you buy on line you will probably have to pay import tax ( we certainly do in the uk) but even so it is still cheaper. I suggest you consider this at an eary stage. Controllers are convertable so if you have ordered one at 240 volt you can convert it to 110.

Hope this helps

Tony

Or.. you could buy everything in pixels and then you will use low voltage supplies and lower cost controllers... with more control...

Just a thought

• Like 2