Light-O-Rama Forums

wowlights tombstones and pumpkins

docbass06

Does anybody have any experience with the wowlights pumpkin and tombstones kits?  What type of lights are they?  LED or incandescent?  Price seems good, but I wanted to know before I had to order some M5 from CDI.

Does anybody have any experience with the wowlights pumpkin and tombstones kits?  What type of lights are they?  LED or incandescent?  Price seems good, but I wanted to know before I had to order some M5 from CDI.

I have a set...used them one year...they are incand NOT LED, but you could re-string them if you wanted....nice lil set...I decided after last year to not do Halloween anymore, so mine are just sitting in storage...wanna save some money and buy mine?   They are in perfect condition.  Used less than a week and stored in climate controlled storage since.   Lemme know.

Don't know off hand how much a large sheet of coro would cost, but wouldn't it be maybe cheaper to buy a couple of large sheets of coro and just cut them out yourself?  Then drill the holes and use whatever style and strand count you either have on hand or need to purchase?

At least that's what I'm thinking of doing for my tombstones this year{2014} and setting them up to use 3 channels, 1 channel for purple and 1 channel for orange for the tombstone outline and 1 channel that will either be orange or purple for the RIP or Names I'll use on them.   And I'll just use some old heavy coat hangers, cut down for stakes for them to slide over on.  Cheap, inexpensive stakes used to hold the tombstones up.

• Like 1