Light-O-Rama Forums

Visualizer

Watts UP

Does the form page have a start to finish of how to use the Visualizer.

Thanks

I can sit for 8 hours a day programing a cnc machine but this is driving me crazy.

The visualiser has to be configured to recognize the same LOR network info your sequence tracks use.  In a simple model, just add a couple of your sequence elements onto a new visualizer page - the set visualizer to simuate mode, run the sequence making sure it is set to run visualizer. That will show you how it works.

I've taken a photograph of the show area, sized the jpg file to fit and used that for a background on the Visualizer over which I draw the show elements, setting each with the correct configuration values and it works very good

The visualiser has to be configured to recognize the same LOR network info your sequence tracks use.  In a simple model, just add a couple of your sequence elements onto a new visualizer page - the set visualizer to simuate mode, run the sequence making sure it is set to run visualizer. That will show you how it works.

I've taken a photograph of the show area, sized the jpg file to fit and used that for a background on the Visualizer over which I draw the show elements, setting each with the correct configuration values and it works very good

I have done all but I am thinking it a network problem.

Not sure what I need to set each one to,

When my wife and I first got the software it did work.

I will keep trying to get it going.

Not sure what the defaults are.

Thanks for your help.

You can skip the visualizer if you want to sit outside in a vehicle with a wireless laptop controlling the show system in the house. :)