Light-O-Rama Forums

I messed something up

Red

I had three sequence's running in my light show, one I made and two I purchased from lor,

I made some changes in a couple of them, saved them as I always have, and they stopped working, error say's file don't exist, and I can't remember how to change the file names.

the help desk suggested I un-install LOR and re-load it, and I did that, and I still can't get two of them to work, I'm lost !

can anyone straiten this thing out remotely like Don did once, I can't remember how I got hold of him ? but he fixed me right up a few weeks or month ago.

Hope all have a nice Christmas

Thanks

REd

Where are you getting the error message? Is this when the show is playing?

If so what is the exact error message, word for word?

I'm going to guess that you are getting the message in the status window, right?

If so take note of which two songs are giving you the error. Then open the sequences in the SE and click Edit-Media File and select the correct audio file.

and I can't remember how to retrieve them, probably so.

I been having computor problems, slow, errors, and locking up, so I purchased avg tune up, helped some, cleaned a lot of files, thought maybe that was the problem, but it was probably something I done, not knowing what I was doing, and also, wondering it me changing the sequence I bought was the wrong thing to do.

the SE won't play the song, with one the error says cannot find file

the other starts the analize bar then clicks off immediately and wont play the song, while ago, the song started and quit in about 5 seconds

the SE won't play the song, with one the error says cannot find file

the other starts the analize bar then clicks off immediately and wont play the song, while ago, the song started and quit in about 5 seconds

You went to "Edit -> Media File" then selected the correct song, and the Sequence Editor still says it can't find the file? 

on itunes if you right click on the song and select "Get Info" one of the things it shows you is exactly where the song is.  I have never been able to reliably use iTunes mp4's so I always convert them to mp3 and move over.