Light-O-Rama Forums

2013 Videos of my Display

pstigerfan

Since I shot video of last year's display and didn't end up doing anything with it, I decided to get a head start on shooting my videos for this year.  Luckily, I waited until the first snowfall of the season, so we ended up with probably a foot of snow on the ground; now, when I go to shoot the next round of videos, the snow will be melted and it will be showing my cords.

This is my 3rd year using LOR, with 64 channels this year.  Nothing too fancy, took me about 3 weekends (working 10-12 hours each day) to get it setup and tested, by myself.  No family or friend involvement here.  Who needs a bucket lift to install lights when its just you and your trusty ladder?  :)

Songs with Videos Online So Far:

Kelly Clarkson - Underneath the Tree 

Kelly Clarkson - Wrapped in Red

Kelly Clarkson - Run Run Rudolph

Faith Hill - Where Are You Christmas?

Vimeo Link to Album: https://vimeo.com/album/2650574 (for some reason, having an issue embedding the videos on here).

I have some Kelly Clarkson fans in my household, so I had to include a few songs from her new Christmas album in the show.  Ended up sequencing the three songs in probably one night, started with Wrapped in Red, then did Run Run Rudolph and then Underneath the Tree.  While I'm not happy with a few things in all 3 of them, they turned out pretty good considering I sequenced them without the trusty Visualizer tool.

Hope everyone enjoys, and please feel free to provide feedback.  I'm always looking for improvement in my sequencing....

Also thought I would include a photo too.

post-7737-0-46974000-1387584987_thumb.jp

Thanks,

Paul

• The topic was locked