Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone Seen this Yet?

The Pest

i could see the edit right away.

I hope people don't think thats what we do with our lights.

I wish I knew I would say the editing was because 1 or 2 people where running back and forth turning the truck lights on and off for a few seconds of recording. they might have had a few channels on the building, but it was probably all done manual. but If anyone out there could figure out how to do it all from LOR then that would be awesome. Would have to use relay boards I would think for trucks with ELL's.

disclaimer "I just brought it here I didn't have anything to do with it's creation."

It could be done with LOR. You could either use a relay on each vehicle to disconnect the trucks battery. Just turn the lights on in the vehicles and when the relay connects the battery the lights would go on. Or you could disconnect the batteries and use 12 volt power supplies on each vehicle. Again when the supplies go on the lights go on. 

Being a volunteer fireman, I thought this was very thought full and neat. I just sent the link to everyone I had e-mail for on our department. I would think it would be difficult to control the lights on the trucks as most of the newer stuff has a load management system on them that controls the electrical system. My guess is that it was a lot of video editing. But still, well done I enjoyed it very much.

Wayne

Smith Township Fire Dept.

Now they could have won the $50,000 for that light contest and guess where they would have put the money, into more lights....which in turn would save more lives

• The topic was locked