Light-O-Rama Forums

NEED REMOVE NEW UPDATE S3.10.14 I need my light tonight

Danbel

I have S3 2.7 advance before and update to 3.10.14   just Demo  I want to remove 3.10.14 to go old vision to continue to work on my sequence and put my light on tonight . I try registration on online they can find my email or name .I not lucky since 2009 i have LOR I alway have trouble for update  Thank  I love that software

Daniel

The link that Don has given you will tell you the highest version of software that your license allows you to use. It is likely that if you are at 2.7, then you will need to renew your licence to get the 3.x versions to work in anything other than Demo mode. All previous versions of the software are available for download on the website, but your license will restrict what you can use.

Regards,

Alan.

The link that Don has given you will tell you the highest version of software that your license allows you to use. It is likely that if you are at 2.7, then you will need to renew your licence to get the 3.x versions to work in anything other than Demo mode. All previous versions of the software are available for download on the website, but your license will restrict what you can use.

Regards,

Alan.

I send email this morning to have license or update I still waiting from them  for response I need this update now Ouf  Thank for reply

• 8 months later...

If i uninstall a new version (i just updated to 3.11 and not liking it), how do i get my old version (i had 3.1) and how do i ensure i don't lose my sequences by uninstalling?

back up your sequences to a different folder 1st then  uninstall  ;) .... just in case 

Edited by greywolf