Light-O-Rama Forums
mikeybc

Star Wars Theme Sequence?

Has anyone ever seen a Star Wars sequence. Probably will build myself sometime this weekend unless someone has one built already... 

I was thinking of doing this one myself one day but just never get around to it. 

I started doing the creature cantina song and got sidetracked. Will get moving on it.

My granddaughter would love me to have this as the opening for our 2015 Christmas show. 

It sounds like a good way to start a show and of course the new Star Wars movie will debut this year too so it'll be popular. Its not very "Christmas" related though is my only issue but the fanfare would be awesome. Would love to get my hands on those spot lights though!!!

It sounds like a good way to start a show and of course the new Star Wars movie will debut this year too so it'll be popular. Its not very "Christmas" related though is my only issue but the fanfare would be awesome. Would love to get my hands on those spot lights though!!!

You and me both. I read up on how he did it, but I can't remember where the post was, here or another forum. If memory serves, the spots were quite expensive.

I remember he didn't want to say exactly what kind of spots they were in fear people would figure out how expensive they were and he would get robbed.

• Like 1

Has anyone found one?! I have a little girl with cancer that is a huge Star Wars fan and LOVES our lights this year. I would LOVE to add it to our show for the last week that we run!!

kk01 you got mail.... 

krazydee... cant send it if I dont know where to send it to..

Could I get a copy of it as well? Thanks!

videogamepro87@yahoo.com

Hey Old Sarge

Can i get a look at that Star wars theme? wally at wallyswebworld.com

That would be awesome if they are still sharing.

Can I get a copy too. Thanks in advanced.

bjcustoms@msn.com

Hi sarge, can I get a copy as well?  Thanks in advance

pb61975@gmail.com