Light-O-Rama Forums

Let It Go from Disney's Frozen

HakanL

sent the wrong one from frozen still want let it go let me know

I would love a copy if you still have it available and would be willing to share. My little girl loves this movie! I would love to add it to this years queue. A_Meegan@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

sent to all that yahoo would let get throught if you did not get a copy send me a email to hotrod54ford@yahoo.com will reply back with the sequence

Just finished it need emails

Does it have Faces? 8D If so...Please please... Any new stuff wit faces I'd Love to add to my J Morris collection folder!

I feel like a pig! But your Faces are So Great and diverse tunes make just setting up my faces in the backyard and having your genius bring them to life! 

rodman at austin.rr.com

sent lots of good sequences for halloween working 59 new ones 3 doors down,aerosmith,aldo nova,cooper,billy idol,billy ocean,black crow,black sabath,boston,brooks & dunn,zeplin,zz top

• 1 month later...

Jim: I have been working on "Let It Go" myself and would love to compare with yours. I'm probably about 75% done.  If you are still sending out copies of your sequence please send it my way.  theselightsruel@gmail.com

Thanks Much!!

Lenny