Light-O-Rama Forums

32 Channel Sequences

cory1504

Hello guys, I'm pretty new to this and cannot believe it's taken me so long to get into this addiction. This is my first year and I'm starting off with a 32 channel setup. I've sequenced about 8 songs so far and am very happy with the results, however I would like to add a few more but don't have the time. If anyone has any 32 channel sequences they are willing to share please send them to cory@pro-techsigns.com I am more than willing to share the songs I have done: Christmas Vacation, All I Want for Christmas (maria Carey) TSO - Nutrocker and TSO Wizards of winter. If anyone needs one of these just say so. I'm really looking for Christmas Sarajevo by TSO if anyone has it !!!

@nucmed24

This is my first year and time is running really short.  Only have two sequences done and it is taking me forever.  Would you mind sending a few my way?

Thanks,

Casey

Cory, 

I could use some 32 channel sequences as well. I got a late start this year and am thrashing to get more than just one song..  :)

skyjumpr@toast.net

Thanks,

Laron

Hi wkm,

Found this post looking around for sequence info and would love to add a few more songs.  Before I download what you shared I just wanted to make sure that was ok with you.

-Jenn

Hello everyone I am new to this and this is my first year doing LOR. I love anything that has to do with electricity too! I just finished setting up my 32 channel display but I need some sequences has this is my first year and it's taking me a bid to know the software and getting music.

Can anyone help me with some 32 channel sequences?

Email is carlosh87@cox.net

Thank you very much in advance

• 1 year later...