Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Herbaclaus

Background or Transition Sequence

Hi guys,

I have advanced version but last year just used the simple show builder. I am trying to do two different things:

1. Have a background sequence with all lights on so that I can show all my stuff on for say......1 minute between songs.

2. Use a short sequence in between songs or end the show but keep all the lights on for say 30 minutes at night after showtime.

I know we can do this.....The show editor is not that intuitive. The simple show builder is a no brainer once you have your music square. I'd love to know how to address above questions.

Do you guys build a mp3 of length X and than use that with all lights on?

Thanks guys,

Herb

I run with 5 minutes between songs so I just make a new animation sequence and slot it between each song. The animation sequence just has the lights I constantly want on. I shut down this show at 9 pm and start another with an animation sequence which only has the lights on I want. I use speakers so don't want to disturb the neighbours after 9. Hope this helps. This is only my second year so someone else may have a better idea. This works for me though

Tony

Tony, Dave.....thanks guys. So how do I get an MP3 file that is "silent"? Can I do that using Audacity?

Herb. You don't need a music file just create an animation sequence. When you are in the show editor with your music sequences select to add a new one then change the selection box to all sequences and add in the animation one you want. Hope this helps. I'm in a hotel in Dublin tonight so have written this from memory. Regards. Tony