Light-O-Rama Forums

CCFs in SuperStar

Rabeiler

How do I easily create CCFs in SuperStar? I have two controllers (4 heads, each with 3 RGB bulbs). The instructions are not very helpful. It seems to me like I have to create 3 floods for each head (one for each RGB bulb in the head). I don't want that. I want to have all of the RGBs within the unit be the same color. I use 2 each on my garage doors and last year I just manually set them in the sequence editor. I would like to do more with them this year using SSS.

Thanks,

Ross

You would need to create the CCFs in the Visualizer and import the visualization. To make a CCF in the visualizer create a single bulb, but in when the fixture dialog box appears, there is a checkbox to make it RGB.

Brian - I can see how that works - but the LOR controller for the CCF has multiple channels. 

RGB#1 - 1,2,3

RGB#2 - 4,5,6

RGB#3 - 7,8,9

How do I get a single bulb fixture to be all 3? That was my point. I don't want to have 12 single bulbs that can end up going to different colors, I want to keep the 3 pixels inside of each head to be the same color. They don't look good in mixed mode (each pixel a different color).

Thanks,

Ross

I think the only thing you can do is create 3 single bulb fixtures, each of which is RGB and place them close to each other.