Light-O-Rama Forums

Where can I buy fully dimming lights

nmfuko

ANy standard AC Christmas light will do this, However, to do something like that and keep the electric bill down, you can look into the Dumb RGB and The Smart RGB, The costs associated with this technology is a bit higher, but you can do many more things:

Notice the fence line in the above video... Pictures can be drawn. Just depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go. :)

Kip

That's an amazing show! It appears you are using nearly all RGB's, CCP's, CCR's and so on. With that much coverage, its got to have cost you a fortune. I've not yet learned how to do the RGB technology but when I do, I'll be sending you lots of PM's to ask questions!

This light show is not mine. I used this video as it clearly shows the intelligent RGB. 

This is Fred Loya down in Texas... and I have plans for the intelligent RGB, but it will be tasteful as it will be year round.

I also have plans for the stage lighting... Wait til I upload this years video.

ANy standard AC Christmas light will do this, However, to do something like that and keep the electric bill down, you can look into the Dumb RGB and The Smart RGB, The costs associated with this technology is a bit higher, but you can do many more things:

Notice the fence line in the above video... Pictures can be drawn. Just depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go. :)

Kip

I live here and I love going to see the show, Inspired me to get my own controller and give it a go this year.

The show is beautiful in person