Light-O-Rama Forums

HELP I've don many songs no problem, but one song is off by 1 second on MP3 card when the show plays

jeffostroff

Have you guys ever seen this issue pop up before? A one second delay on the lights from dueing only one song in the show? The other songs work fine.

I've done dozens of songs over the last 2 years with ZERO problems, and use 1/10 of a second grid. I do the most complicated songs, and sequences and they all simulate and synchronize operfectly. I got about 10 halloween songs I just saved to my SD card for the LOR MP3 player, and they all play perfectly.

But one of them, is a short 1:15 long NFL sports football TV theme song, that when it's turn comes up on the MP3 card/controller, the lights seem to be off by about 1 second from the music.

But it simulates 100% perfectly, LOR animation window shows it to work perfectly down to the 1/10th of a second just like all my other songs. I never miss a beat. Simulates perfectly just like all my other songs!

But while the show is running in the MP3 Card, all the songs work perefectly except for this one Fox sports TV song. I've tried re-saving the MP3 file with Audacity as I always do. I tried making some changes to the LOR sequence file to see if it maybe it just happened to becompiled wrong, but nothing seems to help. I've tried different SD cards, I've tried rubbing my belly in a circular motion while patting my head as I slide the SD card into the MP3 board. No dice!

Anyone seen this before?

This is most baffling, I've never had a failure like this one before.

Guest wbottomley

jeffostroff wrote:

Have you guys ever seen this issue pop up before? A one second delay on the lights from dueing only one song in the show? The other songs work fine.

I've done dozens of songs over the last 2 years with ZERO problems, and use 1/10 of a second grid. I do the most complicated songs, and sequences and they all simulate and synchronize operfectly. I got about 10 halloween songs I just saved to my SD card for the LOR MP3 player, and they all play perfectly.

But one of them, is a short 1:15 long NFL sports football TV theme song, that when it's turn comes up on the MP3 card/controller, the lights seem to be off by about 1 second from the music.

But it simulates 100% perfectly, LOR animation window shows it to work perfectly down to the 1/10th of a second just like all my other songs. I never miss a beat. Simulates perfectly just like all my other songs!

But while the show is running in the MP3 Card, all the songs work perefectly except for this one Fox sports TV song. I've tried re-saving the MP3 file with Audacity as I always do. I tried making some changes to the LOR sequence file to see if it maybe it just happened to becompiled wrong, but nothing seems to help. I've tried different SD cards, I've tried rubbing my belly in a circular motion while patting my head as I slide the SD card into the MP3 board. No dice!

Anyone seen this before?

This is most baffling, I've never had a failure like this one before.

Jeff... I've posted more info in the hardware section.