Light-O-Rama Forums

Where to buy near Philippines?

emjhay

Hi,

I have posted my story in my other topic but it has not yet caught any attention. So, what I want is where can I buy from any online store near Philippines in Asia so I would not pay too much in shipping fees.

Here I will quote my post:

Details: Residential Series 16 Channel Starter Package - CTB16PC-ReadyToGO (I am not a solder-type person, so I cannot solder for long)
Shipping: International
Courier: UPS or FedEx (no USPS please, had a very bad experience with them)
Voltage: 220-240VAC 50/60Hz
Payment: PayPal
Reason: Well, I just saw a video regarding animation of christmas lights with music as background. So, I would like to try and install it on our house to amaze our neighbors (FM Transmitter not required, as noise is just okay in our place during seasonal holidays). It can be used in any season or occasions.
Season or Occasion: New Year, Valentines (whole month of February), April Fools (but we do not actually celebrate that), Graduation (its every March here in our country for the College level), Flores de Mayo ("Flowers of May" every May), Philippine Independence (every June), Buwan ng Wika ("National Language Month" every August), Halloween, Christmas

Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Thanks, but that is the main site of LOR, and the LOR partners are only for big projects and does not have any online store. What I am looking is those who caters for residential users.

Beg to differ, LOR will happily sell a very small order.

Well, what I am currently after is the convenient shipping, where I would not pay that much in shipping. Hoping that there are some.

I'm an LOR partner and have shipped products worldwide. LOR themselves should be able to help you but I can help you too. LOR is probably very busy at this time of the year if you tried reaching out to them. I can tell you using UPS or FedEx international shipping is super expensive. USPS would be better....cost wise, but whatever you want. I can run the cost of all. Send me a PM or email. My online store website is in my signature below. You can reach me through there too.

Kevin

I'm an LOR partner and have shipped products worldwide. LOR themselves should be able to help you but I can help you too. LOR is probably very busy at this time of the year if you tried reaching out to them. I can tell you using UPS or FedEx international shipping is super expensive. USPS would be better....cost wise, but whatever you want. I can run the cost of all. Send me a PM or email. My online store website is in my signature below. You can reach me through there too. Kevin

Thanks, I will try to look in to your site if I will got time. Got a real headache when shipping is sent through USPS, where our local courier (the receiver for USPS packages) will require the shipment to be picked-up at the only Central Main Exchange Center of our country (its one and only). Will get in touch with you.

Just so you know,  this is not a plug and play hobby.  Download the software now and start playing with it, there is quite a learning curve.  Watch the tutorials and start reading.  Many good starting points in the newbie section.

Good luck and welcome aboard!

Just so you know,  this is not a plug and play hobby.  Download the software now and start playing with it, there is quite a learning curve.  Watch the tutorials and start reading.  Many good starting points in the newbie section.

Good luck and welcome aboard!

Yeah I know that one. I was just looking around and if I buy now or buy in the next coming sale of LOR, I will use it next year. To tell you the truth, somewhat our Christmas is quite boring this year, we only installed a few decorations in our house and a few lights in the front of our house, our neighborhood has not yet decorated their houses as of the moment. In our country we usually decorate Christmas as early as October so having not yet seen any decoration on our neighbor is quite surprising.

We are currently having a hard time due to the Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda), so not seeing any decorations as of the moment is just normal, so as to commemorate to those who died in the Typhoon.