Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
qcyavenueoflights

trouble with 1602 gen 3

I'm using 52 channels to run a standalone sequence for 15 seconds and then loop. they are used for an exploding volcanoe. timing grid is 1/10 of a second. the chase sequences are out of sync. some lights stay on while the night might not come on at all. it's really messed up.  have 4 units, 3 have version 1.05 and 1 has version 1.08 firmware. the file size is 48 kb in sequence editor and 2842 bytes when i download from standalone in hu.  when I refresh in hu in finds the 4 controllers but won't turn the lights off. when i go to configure and hit refresh controllers are found but when i hit refresh i get the box that says unit did not respond to the option setting.

now in the standalone box refresh finds controllers and i can turn the controllers off and on.  but if I try to delete sequence i get the box unit did not respond.  I have 6 other gen 3 that i didn't have problems with.  do they need to be on same firmware?  Is the file too big?   why can't i delete sequence?  Yes i've reset controllers and come up with same problems  I used this same program on animated controllers for 5 years and never had any problems.  been trying for weeks to figure this out   help please?

bob.