Light-O-Rama Forums

Can LOR I and LOR II run on the same computer?

FiveCents

[align=left]I was Thinking if LOR II is out next month I will be spending to much time learning the new software insted of sequencing much needed songs. If I can install LOR I in one directory and LOR II in another. I could sequence with LOR I while I lean LOR II.

My question is can LOR I and LOR II run on the same computer?
[/align]

Jeff,

I'm happy to see you are a "glass half-full" guy (instead of "half empty"). I love new toys, so as soon as that software gets here, I'll likely be up all night playing with it, and trying out the new stuff.

Keep pushin' for a quick release!

T.

Hi, Jeff:

Can I program as usual in LOR I and later use LOR II's features with an original LOR I file. In other words, can I apply LOR II tracks to an existing LOR I sequence or any of the other LOR II features without any limitations?

And hurry with the release!!! I can only wait until Nov. 1 before I actually have to start sequencing in LOR I. Please let LOR II out by the end of the month... :?

Thanks!

-Roy

As I understand it, you can do your sequencing in LOR I and when LOR II is released, import the sequences into LOR II. Then, you can continue to work on the sequence in LOR II.

Thanks Denny / Jeff.

Jeff,

I guess I'll start this weekend and like you, mostly a repeat from last year with existing songs resequenced plus 1 new song. Also, I plan to use The Demented Elf for voiceovers. My upgrades are coming along, but not quickly enough... I'm actually taking a day off this Friday and next Thursday and Friday to catch up :D.

-Roy

NO LORII is not out yet. Only a few have it for testing. I'm sure went its out we will all know. The internet will come to a complete stop with everyone downloading it at once. and this Forum will be full of new posts.

A "COMPLETE STOP to the internet" ... and ...

• a bad case of LOR II flu at work the next day
  • a spike in the amount of coffee and caffienated drinks being sold, for those pulling all nighters to learn the sofware and use it this year
  • and a huge hangover at LOR central after the party for the release!!!

[i now return to my praying for a immediate release. ... Carry on!]

T.:D;):):cool::shock: