Light-O-Rama Forums

Best settings for light strings

Deacon

I've been working with SuperStar over the last couple weeks trying to figure out settings that will work best with my led light string setup.

Are there settings that work best with light strings?

I've been testing various settings especially 'sensitivity' and 'length of effect' that help but I'm wondering if there's something else that will also help.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

If you have v3.10.0 or later SuperStar will have an "Extend Length of Effects" option underneath the "length of effect" setting in the Timing Map dialog box. If you don't have v3.10.0 or later, go to the lightorama main page, click on "support" then click on "S3 download" then click on "download now"

Also, there is a video tutorial on doing Instant Sequence on your other lights.

1) Go to lightorama main page

2) Click on "Support" then click on "video tutorials"

3) The superstar videos are at the bottom. Look for "Instant Sequence on a Visualization"

I did upgrade my version of LOR software and found the 'extend length of effects' as per your reccommendation in another post.  I will check the tutorial, thank you for the info Brian! 

Edited by Deacon

Wow, that helped A LOT!  Thank you for the pointer to the video tutorial.  It answered a lot of the questions I had regarding TCM settings and timing map.  Thanks!