Light-O-Rama Forums

WOW!

dsz071

Yep said that last year when I purchased my 4th  controller. Well got the email today that my 5th one has been shipped. Well since I have it on the way I had better go ahead and order the lights to go with it. I am stoping on 5....................Maybe

I too am starting with LOR this year and WAS planning on only 2 controllers.  As I started sequencing I noticed I needed more channels.  "Honey I need to order just one more," became this years theme in my house.  I ended up with 4 AC and 2 DC controllers.  Just as Ron said I lined my roof with RGB strips and it was all I could do to hold back. Already planning next year even with this year still in the works.

• Like 1

Just got my first two controllers from the UPS man today. Tested them out... All I can say is HOLY ****! This is awesome!

Just wait till you branch out into the DC world,  hehe

Nothing like seeing the lights go flashy on off to your sequence for the very first time!

I've been having this need to purchase a 3rd controller, trying not to really bad......but I mistakingly had an electrician put in extra breakers besides what I need for the 1st 2 controller......coincidence? Lol

this is our first year and we are up to 7 controllers and may be grabbing a couple of extras for sale locally  :blink:

7 Controllers year ONE..and maybe a couple more, now thats what I'm talkin about...wreckless abandon! They (being Texans) always say, everythings bigger in Texas!

I wonder what would happen if a Light-O-Rama hobbyist won a $10,000 lottery? 

Led's here we come :P

And not only that he'd HIRE SOMEONE else to put them up!  :P

• Like 1

I wonder what would happen if a Light-O-Rama hobbyist won a $10,000 lottery? 

Led's here we come :P

I would apply that $10k as a DOWNPAYMENT for some serious GlowVision Flex LED Curtains from Fabian's shop...now if I could only figure out where to come up with the additional $100-150k + it would take to wrap my house....guess I need to win a bigger lottery!

http://www.gordonlights.com/?product_cat=glowvision-flex-led-curtains

Or here is a brief link showing the setup he brought to the Academy this year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC0Jw1NFBrE    or   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmyGJJZ4wRI

Edited by etherealone

I got my first controller this week. 

I agree, this is one of those products you buy and are extremely pleased with the product. 

I already see the need for more channels...

I started out with 6 controllers and one CCR my first year but bought a 7th as a backup. Well this year, the 7th is getting used for two more arches.

After checking into some of the things you guys are talking about with rgb, ccr, led curtains... The wife is not going to be pleased when I tell her she needs to get a third job to help cover the cost. hehe

First year here. Using 1 regular controller and 4 CCB controllers that outline all of my windows.

There are so many last minute "gotcha's" for a newbie that have hurt the bank account a little. The "Tune to" sign, the lights for the sign, the FM transmitter, and last but certainly not least, the SS upgrade when I realized I had too many channels to export my sequence from SS!

Can't wait!