Light-O-Rama Forums

first 13 channels out

creepingdth

Hi.  I just went outside and noticed the first 13 channels are not lighting up.  What should I be looking for?  I've had my show running since Oct. 1st without any problems.  Thanks.

Are those 13 channels on the same controller? Are the remaining 3 channels on that controller in use and working? If you lost everything on one controller you may have tripped a breaker, blown a fuse or tripped a GFCI if it's a wet night.

i've got a 16 channel controller so all but three are working.

one side of it (channels 1-7 don't work at all and the other side of it the first 4 don't work.

That doesn't sound too likely to be a hardware issue. Any chance you recently made a change to your sequences and maybe changed the Unit / Circuit setting on those channels? Also, did you happen to add a background sequence to your show recently?

Maybe try turning those channels on using the LOR Hardware utility. (you have to disable shows to do that)

I take that back.  1-8 is not working. 9-16 is working.  I turned each light on one by one.  I have checked the fust and even put a new one in.  I have changed nothing to my sequences.  It's been running every night since oct. 1st with no problems then last night the first 8 channels just went out.  I checked the plug in it's fine. 

Just went out and plugged 1-8 into an outlet to see if any of my extension cords shorted.  They all work. 

I feel stupid.  I got it figured out.  Must of been the fuse blown by my flood lights blowing, then I didn't get the fuse back in all the way.  In my defense I was working on this at two in the morning.  Thanks everyone.

• Like 1