Light-O-Rama Forums

Control panel problem

ceniam

I have 5 musical sequences scheduled. They all work perfectly in the sequence editor. I have setup the lights and they work properly in the hardware utility. The problem Im running into is when the control panel kicks off the songs I have scheduled I am getting the sound but not the lights. I can see it transitioning to new songs but it does not seem to activate the lighting.

The lights work perfectly in the sequence editor. I can run any of my sequenches manually.

When I enable my show from the control panel it launches my list of shows but only the music works. No light action.

I thought that too. I went and assigned a controler to the sequences after the show was setup. I then saved this change to the sequence. Do I have to recreate the show once a sequence has been changed?

that resolved the issue. i recreated the show and it is working properly. Now i have an issue where some lights stay on when the channel should be off. This includes flickering sequences.

Make sure your patch cables are plugged in to the correct jack and you might change your patch cord. I had the same problem during the season last year. I plugged the patch cords in backwards and found I had a bad patch cord. I changed it and it all worked fine.