• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom B.

• joneslights

• tallan

• JR V

JR V wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:

Ok, that was posted at 10 something this morning eastern time. I know its gotta be after 6 over there now, so whats the hold up. Are you all done testing the new version?

Actually, yes we are done testing that version and are on a new version since then.

Hats of to the Beta Testers. I want to thank them all for going the extra step to ensure that we get the best program, bug free, as possiable. I know beta testing isn't easy and usually a chore. But I'm sure with a program like LOR II it was fun.

You new mission.......

I know your all exhausted from the long hours, but the mission is not over yet...
No sleep untill LORII is in Santa's file server and ready to be downloaded. Drink all the coffee and Red Bull that you need.

This mission MUST NOT FAIL... Thousands of songs are waiting to be pumped through LORII is hopes of bringing smiles to all the little kids and adults that stop by the light shows across the country.

Christmas 2007 is depending on you...

I myself am very eager to see LORII, but I started wondering, (that's where I got in trouble with the girfriend too, but that's another story), once the new version is ready to be released, Light-O-Rama has the all the headaches of going and making sure that however they distribute the new software, that only folks that have the previous version, get the new version, since it'll be a free upgrade to those that already have it. Any thoughts on how all those elves are gonna do that? ,I'm sure that has already been thought of thou.

Just to let ya guys know if you haven't been paying attention to the LOR Forum on PC...

Here's a post from Dan...

Please note that I highlighted in RED a section of rockyct's post. He was correct that the documention is currently being worked on.

lkcubsrule wrote:

Just to let ya guys know if you haven't been paying attention to the LOR Forum on PC...

Here's a post from Dan...

Please note that I highlighted in RED a section of rockyct's post. He was correct that the documention is currently being worked on.

lol, I wish I wasn't right though.

Well we know that option 1 in the poll is not the right answer. Lets see how many of the 15 people change there vote now.

Nonick22 wrote:

Well we know that option 1 in the poll is not the right answer. Lets see how many of the 15 people change there vote now.

Well Thanksgiving isn't in October either, but that choice is on there (10/22)

Its a typo Im sure. but I do see of the 15 that orginally picked option 1, 6 have changed there minds. Do the other 9 still think it will be released by last week. HUMM maybe they are the beta testers that its already been released to. lol.

Actually, I moved Thanksgiving to October, so I would be ready by the "real" Thanksgiving. I keep my watch set fast as well.

:cool:

T.

Tom B. wrote:

Actually, I moved Thanksgiving to October, so I would be ready by the "real" Thanksgiving. I keep my watch set fast as well.

:cool:

T.

Why not, the stores are moving Christmas to October.

I always find it interesting that the stores get "picked on" for putting out Christmas stuff for sale in September/October, but nobody ever mentions lawn sprinklers, garden hoses, etc. being placed out in March, usually while we're still under about a foot or more of snow... ;)

My biggest gripe is that when I go to winterize my lawn tractor or "summerize" my snowblower, I go to the home center and ask where the oil, filters, etc. are. The say "ohh, we've packed that stuff away months ago". Then I have to trek much further to a dealer somewhere...

-Tim

Tim Fischer wrote:

I always find it interesting that the stores get "picked on" for putting out Christmas stuff for sale in September/October, but nobody ever mentions lawn sprinklers, garden hoses, etc. being placed out in March, usually while we're still under about a foot or more of snow... ;)

My biggest gripe is that when I go to winterize my lawn tractor or "summerize" my snowblower, I go to the home center and ask where the oil, filters, etc. are. The say "ohh, we've packed that stuff away months ago". Then I have to trek much further to a dealer somewhere...

-Tim

But then, I'm the one out there going "Why isn't the Christmas stuff out yet?" In Sept.

I tell everyone, there are only two seasons at my house: Christmas and NOT Christmas. Makes life easier .. besides, I don't have room for other kinds of decorations.

Happy decorating!

T.

Tom B. wrote:

I tell everyone, there are only two seasons at my house: Christmas and NOT Christmas. Makes life easier .. besides, I don't have room for other kinds of decorations.

Happy decorating!

T.

It's more like:

Christmas

Getting ready for Christmas

Jeff Millard wrote:

joneslights wrote:
But then, I'm the one out there going "Why isn't the Christmas stuff out yet?" In Sept.

I'm with you. I was so excited when they started removing all the seasonal stuff that was in the way of the Christmas Seasonal stuff. Now I walk through all the that, see the prices and think... I was excited about this?

Whaddya think of the computer controlled christmas trees at Lowes? Or the little $99 musical controller? They're sneakin' up behind us with retail computer control... LOL

The prices do seem to be a bit high at all the stores this year, I guess I'll have to watch the "week before Christmas" 50% off sales

I was looking at those $100 Christmas light displays at Kroger, I told my wife "and I spent all that time programming the lights?" LOL

The prices do seem to be a bit high at all the stores this year, I guess I'll have to watch the "week before Christmas" 50% off sales

I went last year three weeks after Christmas and got most of my stuff at 75% off. :cool:

Price of "copper" is going up. And, just maybe, we (as a cult of enthusiasts) are driving up the demand.

It'll be interesting to see the displays around town this year.

Very cool!

T.