Light-O-Rama Forums

CCF problem

Bhewson

I got 1 CCF last year for Christmas hooked them up and they worked great. This year setting them up for Halloween and they don't work. I am using S3 I ran the HU so I could change the ID# and it tells me when I do a refresh found 1 unit 01 unknown device???. I have 2 16ch controllers and 2 CCR's have ID them all with 1 at a time with same cat5 and no problems but the CCF. When the CCF is plugged in one of the heads the red led come on very dim and the other head is off. 

Sounds like two different issues.

I would go ahead and try a reset of the controller. This might resolve the issue of it not being found. Locate the reset button on the controller, press and hold this button when powering up the Cosmic Color Flood controller to reset the unit. (It's a slim chance, but try it anyway.) 

What version of software are you running?

The red LED coming online would be a separate issue. I'm thinking that you would need to put in a ticket to get a repair or new CCF.

I updated to 3.10.12 found unit red still lit on 1 head and just noticed half of 1 of my ccr's is staying lit. updated firmware and did a reset on ccr. still half lit. I also did a reset on the ccf.

• The topic was locked