Light-O-Rama Forums
ChristmasCanada

Hallett's Halloween light show.. C2C- Down the road

NICE!!  What's the name of that song?

NICE!!  What's the name of that song?

C2C - Down the Road

How did you make that awesome skull? It would be awesome If you could do a how to!  :)

Sorry I don't have any build pictures of the Skull. He's was constructed with styrofoam and backed with plywood. I airbrushed the black features on his face.

The video, is that done with the garage door open, screen down, projector in the garage?  How hard was it to tie into LOR?

The video, is that done with the garage door open, screen down, projector in the garage?  How hard was it to tie into LOR?

The video was done with the garage door open and the screen stretched across the opening. The projector is located in the garage with my laptop. It's very easy to incorporate video with LOR. You need to make sure the video is a WMV file and add just like you would a music file.

• Like 2

The video was done with the garage door open and the screen stretched across the opening. The projector is located in the garage with my laptop. It's very easy to incorporate video with LOR. You need to make sure the video is a WMV file and add just like you would a music file.

now to go hunting video!!  Do you just sorta do a dvd of your "show" with the video strategically in the "right" places or am I over-thinking it?