Light-O-Rama Forums

Hardware utility wont find CCR controllers when daisy chained

Nick Harpold

I'm sure I'm missing something simple but the Hardware utility will not find my ccr controllers when they are daisy chained.  I am using Comm 4  for an AUX. Network.  I have Comm 3 assigned for my regular network that will run 6 regular LOR controllers, Comm 4 will be Aux. network A with 6 CCR's, and Comm 5 will be Aux. network B with 6 CCR's.

This is the first time I have hooked up more than 1 CCR at a time.  I select comm 4 and refresh and it shows 0 controllers.  So I checked for them individually and it recognized all 6. Each with the correct unit id 07-OC. I started over just hooking up unit 07 it was found. I added unit 08. It was found along with 07. When I added unit 09 to the 07 and 08. The Hardware utility would not find any of them.

Like I said I'm sure I'm just over looking something simple. Hopefully someone can get me pointed in the right direction.

Thanks,

If you are planning to use to 500k, make sure that the firmware on all ccr controllers is updated to the most recent version.

If not running 500k then make sure that you don't accidentally have the 500k setting chosen for the ccr networks.

All controllers have been updated to the latest firmware. 500k is selected on all of them.

• The topic was locked