• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• double000

• matt stuart

• Holidaysequences

Did anyone get a copy of this? Is so could someone send it to me. My kids are really bugging me. Wanting me to do this song. However, I'm a little behind on setting up. It would be helpful to get a starting point. Thanks everyone!

runyanlights@gmail.com

My wife really wants this song, but not sure if I can handle it that long. If someone out there has a start on this that would greatly help. Thanks in advance!

Timothy

Iphonebennett@gmail.com

Anyone with a copy?  I have two kids that would really, really like it and I'd be behind the 8 ball to try and start one from scratch.  If willing and able, please do send...  RyanJL01@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

could i get a copy of this also if your still sending them out to garysautodetailing@gmail.com. thanks again.

I'd love a copy of the Fox.  I've upgraded to 32 channels this year and am looking for advise on getting up and running.  For the last 2 years, I had 6 songs that were generously gifted from forum members.  

This is a very busy time in my job and overall life so it's difficult for me to dedicate time to writing programs.  I'm also technologically challenged compared to most forum members.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  

Mark