Light-O-Rama Forums

Interested in trading some Halloween singing face sequences?

callycoon

Hey Guys,

Anybody interested in trading some singing face sequences for Halloween. All sequences are 7 channel (two for eyes and 5 for mouths sequenced at .05 timing). All are based on the typical mouth setup. (Top mouth, Middle mouth, Wide mouth, O mouth, Narrow mouth,). All listed sequences are 100% my own work and I believe are pretty good quality. I put alot of time in the accuracy of the words with light movement. Would be interested in any songs not listed.

Moves Like Jagger

I Gotta Feeling

Party Rock Anthem

Hells Bells

Smooth Criminal

Haunted Mansion Narration

Halloween Theme Techno version with movie quotes throughout

Time Warp

Werewolves of London

The Headless Horseman (Disney's Ichabod Crane)

Brass Monkey

Cruise (version featuring Nelly)

Also already have the following which have tweaked the mouth movement, but can't trade due to the fact that they were purchased...

Grimm Grinning Ghosts

Thriller

Spooky Scary Skeletons

Purple People Eater

Pumpkin Orange Pumpkin White

Ghostbusters

Monster Mash

Let me now if interested.

Forgot to mention that I have a few options for trade songs.  I have "trick or treat" and "Disney's Halloween Treat".  Both are from one of the old holiday specials.

Joe,

is the Headless Horseman all you want. What email would you like the 'lms file sent to. I am assuming your listed sequences are singing fae style. If so, I would be interested. What is "Trick or Treat"

Chris

Mike,

The sequences are as follows...

One 8 channel singing face, Two 7 channel singing faces, two sets of CCP's, 6 blow mold pumpkins, Flood lights, plus multiple strands of orange lights. If interested let me know what you can trade.

Chris

What version of I gotta a felling do you have? I'm looking for one that is 4.07 long. I have the other version that goes for 4.49 and am working on the adjustments needed now as it doesn't line up at all.

I have Harlem shake that I did myself. Just the woman parts.

I would like a look at that, can you send it with the audio you used.  send it to chet27604@yahoo.com

I just sent it to you

Hey Guys,

Anybody interested in trading some singing face sequences for Halloween. All sequences are 7 channel (two for eyes and 5 for mouths sequenced at .05 timing). All are based on the typical mouth setup. (Top mouth, Middle mouth, Wide mouth, O mouth, Narrow mouth,). All listed sequences are 100% my own work and I believe are pretty good quality. I put alot of time in the accuracy of the words with light movement. Would be interested in any songs not listed.

Moves Like Jagger

I Gotta Feeling

Party Rock Anthem

Hells Bells

Smooth Criminal

Haunted Mansion Narration

Halloween Theme Techno version with movie quotes throughout

Time Warp

Werewolves of London

The Headless Horseman (Disney's Ichabod Crane)

Brass Monkey

Cruise (version featuring Nelly)

Also already have the following which have tweaked the mouth movement, but can't trade due to the fact that they were purchased...

Grimm Grinning Ghosts

Thriller

Spooky Scary Skeletons

Purple People Eater

Pumpkin Orange Pumpkin White

Ghostbusters

Monster Mash

Let me now if interested.

If you follow my dropbox link below I have about 20 sequences for the quartet faces.

I was interested in Hells bells and smooth criminal.  I use Papagayo and set my timing to .04.

Matt

I have ghots n stuff by deadmau5

I would like to see this one Robin

Matt

If you follow my dropbox link below I have about 20 sequences for the quartet faces.

I was interested in Hells bells and smooth criminal.  I use Papagayo and set my timing to .04.

Matt

I would like to see this one Robin

Matt

I just sent it Matt

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

newbie here.  just wondering if you would share some of your singing faces sequences.  seems like you have all the sequences i own so i can't trade.  

interested in i got a feeling, party rock, smooth criminal, haunted mansion narration, halloween theme techno, headless horseman, and audio if possible. thanks so much!

amlimongco@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I have Time Warp, There's a light, Thriller, Monster Mash, and if I can get Papagayo working again; Don't stop beleiving.

They are sequenced for 4 faces.

P.M. if interested in any or if you might help get Papagayo working again.

Edited by markha1