Light-O-Rama Forums

Need more licenses

JimCanfield

I can download LOR to 5 computers with my license. Over the years I have used them all. Do I just need to renew my license, or do I need to purchase the whole software again to download it on other computers?

I have wondered this myself.  I go through computers like some people go through socks.  I just threw one in the trash this week due to it not cooperating with LOR like it did just fine last year.  LOL!

s

They're pretty good about it; they understand computers die, get reloaded from scratch, etc.

It doesn't hurt to pay the renewal on it, though.  I want them to keep coming out with bug fixes and new features.  I'm actually waiting for my next company laptop to get here to renew my license, since I think I've maxed out the number of seats I had available (again)

done that a few times myself, over the last few years I have gone from desktops to laptops so it didn't take long to exceed my license count.  Contacted support and they extended it.  As I have upgraded over the years I ALWAYS reformat the old system (or reload to factory settings).