Light-O-Rama Forums

Invalid Media File

edge

I downloaded LOR 3.10.6 and seven of my 15 LOR sequences with video are not operating. The error message: The media file is not recognized as a valid media file. You will need ot select a different file. I don't get why the other eight just locked up. Any tips? I thank you in advance for your comments and of suggestions. GP-

I downloaded LOR 3.10.6 and seven of my 15 LOR sequences with video are not operating. The error message: The media file is not recognized as a valid media file. You will need ot select a different file. I don't get why the other eight just locked up. Any tips? I thank you in advance for your comments and of suggestions. GP-

I had a problem with 3.10.6 not recognizing any media files.  LOR support has replied with the following message:

Sun, Aug 25 2013 9:19am - Mike  We are aware of a problem with 3.10.6 and will be releasing a fix very soon. We are actually looking at releasing a beta version this coming week. I'll keep your ticket open and let you know when it is released.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a problem with 3.10.6 not recognizing any media files.  LOR support has replied with the following message:

Sun, Aug 25 2013 9:19am - Mike  We are aware of a problem with 3.10.6 and will be releasing a fix very soon. We are actually looking at releasing a beta version this coming week. I'll keep your ticket open and let you know when it is released.

I'm having the same problem.  I have 2 computers running 3.10.8 and one doesn't have any problems with the .mp3's while the other does. The same .mp3's on the "broken" computer worked with version 3.9.0.

Is there any update to this?  I can not get ANY mp3's to work with the 3.10.8 (even tried 3.10.6).  The Audicity fix doesn't work.

Doug